Once a Buckeye, always a Buckeye
Join The Ohio State University Retirees Association (OSURA) to stay connected with friends, colleagues and the university.
Membership includes these perks:
- Get access to a network of 2,600 retired faculty and staff to help you track critical issues that might impact your pensions, benefits and healthcare
- Take part in 100 exclusive lifelong-learning activities focused on educational, cultural, wellness, and travel programming
- Connect with friends at special social events such as the annual conference, holiday party and member appreciation lunch.
- Enjoy the camaraderie of our special interest groups: book club, bridge, crafts, dinner presentations, health and wellness, litter pickers, photography, tertulia breakfasts, walkers and hikers
- Stay current on member and university news through monthly newsletters, our website and our Facebook page
- An Annual Membership includes spouses and partners at no additional cost, and members’ surviving spouses and partners may continue their involvement
- Dues are tax-deductible if you itemize your taxes
Annual Membership dues are only $25 for the calendar year or you may choose a Lifetime Membership for $500 (a payment schedule is available).
|Become a member!|
OSURA Associate Membership
An Associate Membership is available in some cases. Ohio State faculty and staff who are within one year of retirement and to retirees from other organizations may apply. The OSURA Membership Committee will consider applications for associate status, which requires paying $25 annually.