Don’t miss the benefits you have enjoyed as an OSURA member this past year. Continue to:
- Read OSU News online and in print
- Choose from more than 100 exclusive events
- Hear expert information on physical, financial, and mental health topics
- Keep tabs on your retirement benefits
- Share your membership with your spouse or partner
- New (January 1, 2022) – if you hold a degree from Ohio State, your OSURA membership will qualify you as an Alumni Donor member of The Ohio State University Alumni Association.
All this and much more still costs only $25!
Annual Membership dues apply to the calendar year, or you may choose a Lifetime Membership for $500 (a payment schedule is available). Dues are tax deductible if you itemize your taxes.
NOTE: Explanation of OSURA Membership Length
OSURA has a donation-based membership model which means to “join” OSURA and enjoy the benefits offered, you need to make a yearly gift/donation of $25 or more to the OSURA Support Fund #315499.
Membership is tracked through the University’s database, which runs on a calendar year. Members are encouraged to make their gift before December 31 to maintain their annual membership for the following year.
New retirees only, who “join” anytime in the calendar year, will not need to renew their membership until the following autumn. (Example – if you “join” on July 10, 2020, your membership would not expire until December 31, 2021.)
Current OSURA Annual Members who miss the December 31 deadline are still encouraged to make their gift in the new year. Those who donate in the first part of the calendar year, between January 1 – June 30, may receive a renewal notification in the fall of that year even though your membership expiration date will be December 31 of the following calendar year.
Options for paying dues:
- Pay online with a credit card. To become a Lifetime Member, change the “gift amount” to $500. New (January 1, 2022) – if you hold a degree from Ohio State, your OSURA Lifetime Membership will qualify you as a Life Donor member of The Ohio State University Alumni Association for one year.
- Call OSU Alumni Association Engagement Services at 614-292-2281 or 800-762-5646 to make a credit card payment.
- Send a check made payable to The Ohio State University Foundation, noting OSURA Fund #315499 in the check memo line. Mail to:
The Ohio State University Foundation
c/o Gift Processing
Columbus, OH 43271-0811.
|Renew your membership!|