The Ohio State University Retirees Association (OSURA) has established an award that will be given to an individual who has contributed to the betterment of The Ohio State University retirees through leadership and service to retirement causes. The contributions of this individual may be in any area related to retirees and retirement, such as administration or legislation, but will be measured on how these efforts enrich retirees’ quality of life now and in the future. View past recipients of the award.
- Nominations may be made by any member of OSURA using a form provided by the OSURA.
- The OSURA Executive Board will process the nominations and make the final choice.
- The award will be presented at the OSURA annual meeting.
- In addition to the award given to the recipient, a permanent plaque will list the names of award winners over the years and will be displayed at the Longaberger Alumni House and on the OSURA Website.
- Although this is viewed as an annual award, it is not stipulated that one must be given every year.
Nominations must include:
- A completed OSURA nomination form.
- A nominating statement citing specific contributions of the nominee to retirement causes (two pages maximum).
Nominations may be sent to the OSURA Office in written or electronic form. Please send the form to :
The Ohio State University Retirees Association
2200 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, Ohio 43210
Or electronically to: email@example.com
Written or electronic nominations must be received by June 5.