The Ohio State University Retirees Association (OSURA) has established an award that will be given to an individual who has contributed to the betterment of The Ohio State University retirees through leadership and service to retirement causes. The contributions of this individual may be in any area related to retirees and retirement, such as administration or legislation, but will be measured on how these efforts enrich retirees’ quality of life now and in the future. View past recipients of the award.
- Nominations may be made by any member of OSURA using a form provided by the OSURA.
- The OSURA Executive Board will process the nominations and make the final choice.
- The award will be presented at the OSURA annual meeting.
- In addition to the award given to the recipient, a permanent plaque will list the names of award winners over the years and will be displayed at the Longaberger Alumni House and on the OSURA Website.
- Although this is viewed as an annual award, it is not stipulated that one must be given every year.
Nominations must include:
A completed OSURA nomination form.
Nominations may be sent to OSURA in print or electronic form. Please mail printed forms to :
The Ohio State University Retirees Association
P.O. Box 3445
4364 N High St
Columbus, Oh 43214-9998
Or electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Written or electronic nominations must be received by May 15.